Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Second Week


Hello hello all! I{m sorry I dont really have much time to write today so my letter will be brief. I just want every single one of you to know how much I love all of your guts and how thankful I am to all of you for all the love and support you have given me. I don{t know where Id be without you! Time here is finally starting to speed up a little bit, but I still feel like Ive been here for months and not just 2 weeks. I have learned so so so so much about this Gospel. I know it is true without a doubt. I know that Heavenly Father loves each and every one of us so much and he wants to hear our voice. He wants to see us again. He truly does miss us. I know that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ atoned for all of our sins and I know that He lives! He conquered sin and death for us so that we can return to him.
One thing I've really been learning a lot about this past week is having patience and enduring to the end. Sometimes it is so hard to have patience when we can{t see whats at the end of the road. But I know that if we can have faith in our Heavenly Father and know that he sees all things, that not only will we be able to endure patiently but we will be able to endure all gladly. Ya know, a mission is hard work. I don{t think Ive ever prayed so much in my life, but Ive also never felt the Holy Ghost so powerfully in my life either. It{s amazing what you can do and teach when you are on the Lord{s side. We watched a cool video clip the other day about a man who was investigating the church. He had a desire to be baptized but was struggling to give up smoking. However, the Elders were able to give him a priesthood blessing and this man was able to quit smoking and joined the church. How awesome is that! The power of the priesthood is truly power from God. It is through Him that we can do all things. How wonderful the Book of Mormon is and how true every single word that is within it is. I love this Gospel. I love it with all my heart and I don{t know where Id be without it!  
Even though I have so much to learn still and there is always studying to be done, I know that the Lord watches over me and helps me to carry on through the day. I gladly welcome my bed with open arms at 10 30 and hate to see it go at 6 30. Haha, however its starting to get a little easier to get into this routine. Im so thankful to all of you who have written me and sent me packages. Thanks fam for the yummy cookies!!! My whole district loved them and so did I! Its nice to know that I have such a loving family who is always thinking about me. I{m sorry I dont have time to write all of you individually. Believe me, if I had the time I would definitely do it! The church is true!!! Be patient in all thine afflictions and the Lord will bless you! I pinky promise. 
Love all of your stinkin guts! Id love to hear from you all!
Love, Sista Conrow!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena