Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Grand Finale



Frozen Yogurt with Ola
Sister Ogletree, Conrow, and Jones- the infamous trio!

Cutie Sisters


Sister Conrow, Mendez, Payne, Sibbett, Kavea
Sister Liberty?
I never thought I would have to write a final email... It is a sad day in Liberty, Missouri for Sister Conrow.
Our Last District Meeting

This has become my home, the people around me have become my family, M.I.M is my place, and the Savior has become my core.The land of Missouri will forever be sacred ground to me. A piece of my heart has been so carefully removed and embedded here. And I will never reclaim it. You know, you think serving a mission is a sacrifice, but I will never be able to repay my Heavenly Father for all of the blessings, experiences, and miracles I have seen out here. Just today, I found out that a young man who wasn't planning on serving a mission, whom I talked to and shared my testimony to about serving, will now be serving in New Zealand shortly.
We're dying!
I also found out that the father of a less active family I worked so closely with in Independence 1st ward, is now getting baptized in December. Then I was told that Fausto- from Independence 3rd ward- has the priesthood and is working towards going to the temple. The miracles go on and on. It just doesn't get any better than this! To be honest, I don't know how I can even sum up how I am feeling at this very moment in a simple email.

SERVING A MISSION IS THE BEST DECISION I HAVE EVER MADE IN MY LIFE.
Sister Lisonbee, Kavea, and Conrow- all going home

I have been able to help others change in so many ways, but through that process of changing others, Christ has changed me.

I want to share my testimony with all of you- I want you to know that I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that Christ lives. He loves me, He knows me, and through his Redeeming love, I can do all things.
Sister Conrow with Madiha and Tariq
I know that through the Prophet Joseph Smith, the same exact church that Christ established when he was here personally upon the earth was Restored in these latter days. I know that Joseph Smith was chosen by the Lord to bring forth this great work. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. It is convincing evidence of the Prophet. "No man with a 3rd grade education could write that book, and no good man would."
Steak Dinner with the Freestone's
It is of God and the great prophet Isaiah himself prophesied of the coming forth of the Book of Mormon. Those who know the Bible will know that the Book of Mormon is true. It was saved for these latter days to testify with the Bible of our living Savior. Because of the Book of Mormon I have come to know who my Savior is to me, and I have learned of my purpose in this life. It is a sacred book. And I will never let a day go by that I do not read from its pages and commune with my Heavenly Father. I know that we have a living prophet here on the earth today. His name is Thomas S. Monson, and he is called of God just as all the other prophets before him were. God is the same yesterday, today, and forever. He does not change or vary from the things which He hath said. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is truly Christ's church here upon the earth. It contains the fullness of His gospel. And because of this sacred privilege of serving, I can tell all of you that this is true and you cannot dispute it because it is MY testimony.
Sister Conrow and Aussie Sista K
I have become converted to His gospel, and will spend the rest of my days serving the Master in whatever capacity that I can. This is "His work and His glory, to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man." 


Goodbye my beloved Missouri. Oh how I will miss you.
Love, for the last time, Hermana Conrow

Just waitin' around at the Mission Office
At the Mission Office- going home


Us sistas at Adam-Ondi-Ahman

Sittin at Adam-Ondi-Ahman


All of us going home at A.O.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena