Tuesday, July 19, 2011

2 months!

This week is my 2 month mark. Weird....

I don't have a lot of time, ya know, statement of the year. We had Derek's baptism on Saturday and it was so awesome. You could just see the light in his eyes and I'm grateful that the Lord allowed me to be apart of his conversion process. What a wonderful thing this Gospel is. The Prophets have told us that you don't need to have a name tag on your shoulder to be a missionary. It is our responsibility as members of His true church to be missionaries to the people. We invite all to come unto Christ- that means everyone.

This Gospel truly is His. I am so grateful for the blessings that I have received by being apart of this church. My heart burns inside with a testimony of fire that I do KNOW this is Christ's true church here on the Earth. Joseph Smith truly was a prophet called only of God to restore His Gospel in this last dispensation. Not only that, but I know Emma Smith, his wife, was called to be his companion like we learn about in D&C 25. She truly was an elect lady called of God to be Joseph's companion, his teammate, and his help for good. It is so important that we value our companions in this life because we are equal in all things and can make a wonderful work come forth. I love this Gospel and I know that the Chruch of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true.

Keep up the good work everyone, thank you for the love an support. I'll try to write more next week. You're the greatest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena