Monday, March 5, 2012

Short, but sweet!


Sadly my time is very short, so here are 10 things I have to say today:

1) The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is true.
2) God speaks through other people
3) When we fast and seek for an answer, it will be given us.
4) I'm still in Platte City 1st and the Young Single Adult Branch with Sister Stoker (and Sister Edwards is still crazy funny)
5) Thanks for all those who wrote, sadly, I won't have time to write back today
6) Here's a quote that I really love by Elder Packer-

"True doctrines, understood, changes attitudes and behavior. The study of the doctrines of the gospel will improve behavior quicker than a study of behavior will improve behavior. That is why we stress so forcefully the study of the doctrines of the gospel."

7) My Spanish could be a lot better, but it's coming along.
8) I only have that many months left come Wednesday- I have a lot of learning to do!
9) Dwelling on the past gets you nowhere
10) Read Alma 31:25-35. It's my favorite this week. Prayer is our passport to peace.
I love you all to the moon and back!
Love, Hermana Conrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena