Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Fever!


GENERAL CONFERENCE WAS AMAZING!
 
Seriously, it was like one, big, fat spiritual feast! Ahh, I just loved it so very much! I felt like so many of the questions that I had prior to conference were answered. I feel like I can now take on the next 6 months of my mission knowing how I can do better, be better, and love more!
 
Sorry, this will be extremely short, but here's the big news! 

We have a baptism tomorrow. Ace is 19 and is just a great example to me of knowing the scriptures and having a strong relationship to the Lord. He is so prepared to be baptized and to take upon himself the name of Christ. Man, isn't that so great, to represent Christ? I love it.
 
The rest of this week will be filled with meetings for the temple! It's going to be craziness, but I cannot wait!
 I CANNOT WAIT TO GO TO THE TEMPLE!
 
I love my Heavenly Father, I love Jesus Christ, I love the Holy Ghost, I love President Thomas S. Monson, I love the apostles and general authorities, I love this church, I love my mission president, I love this mission, I love this area, I love these people, I love my family, I love the scriptures, and I love my companion! This is a great and a marvelous work. I know it is true. 
Yo se que La Iglesia De Jesucristo De Los Santos De Los Ultimos Dias es verdadero. It truly is! 
 
Love, Hermana Conrow :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena