Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hola Everyone!


I'm so sorry everyone- this email will be very short! But here we go-

My poor comp has still been out of commission for the most part! Pray for her!

Yesterday, I was able to take the cutest family through the Visitors Center from St. George, UT! They were awesome and they told me about their friend from Japan who came to STG as a foreign exchange student. I was able to email this young man from Japan and tell him a little bit more about the Gospel, so now I'm just waiting for a reply! I was also able to take a family from Mexico through.. haha they were laughing at me because I'm horrible at rolling my R's and so for about 20 mintues they kept trying to teach me. It was pretty cute/embarrassing. I loved taking them through though, they taught me a lot about humility and the importance of loving your family with all your might. At the end of our time together, the daughter asked if I could pray with them for their friend back in Mexico who was struggling. It was a very tender experience for me. I felt the spirit so powerfully as I prayed for this daughter of God whom I had never even met, but I felt the love for her as her friends did. It was awesome. Although I miss wonderful Platte City, I do love it here, and I love the people I am so blessed to serve with. 

I truly believe that we become what we think about all day long- if you want something, go for it, and you'll achieve it! The Gospel is true everyone. Follow suit! 

Love, Hermana Conrow :)  

1 comment:

  1. I miss you sooo much, though I love Sister Harrell too. Sister Stoker Is done next week and I still have 3 more books in the Book of Mormon to read before she leaves. I am making great progress. It is an awesome book, and I have grown so much since reading it. Thank you for being a part of it. I am glad you are doing well... Keep up the good work. I live reading your posts..

    Love and miss you
    Sister Kandi Hynes

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena