Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Precious Souls

Me, Derrick and Sister Sawyer

This cute little picture describes this last week in the mission field. PERFECT.  
I LOVE MY MISSION. I meet the absolute cutest people in the entire world. This special little soul is famous. His mom has a Mormon message on Mormon.org- here's the link. Check it out! http://mormon.org/rochelle/
Anyway- her son, Derrick, came into the Visitors Center and sat down next to me and Sister Sawyer, and put his arm right around me and kept winking at me. Oh my gosh, I loved it. Haha, the closest I'll come to hugging a guy on my mission. Don't be jealous. This happened at the lighting ceremony at the Visitors Center for Christmas time. There were tons of people there that night and all of us sisters had a blast! I am so lucky to be serving here. We just get to meet the coolest people and have the neatest experiences. We had a less active member show up with her non-member boyfriend and they stayed for the whole ceremony. Afterwards I got to take him through the Visitors Center and teach him about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He hasn't been brought up in any religion his whole life, it was crazy. So I taught clear back to the biblical days.. Long story short, he was super interested and the spirit was so strong and we have an appointment with him now today. I'm super stoked.
I'm sorry I don't have a whole lot of time to write today, it's been crazy busy. I love this Gospel! I love being a missionary. I know I will think about my mission everyday for the rest of my life. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for letting me serve here. This is His work! 
Love, Sister Conrow  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena